Jaguar Classic Parts (hereafter JCP) is registered under the data protection laws in the United Kingdom and takes all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to your personal data. However, please read the following and if you do not agree with it, please do not use this site.
When you place an order with us or access your account details, we will use a secure server. Any data you give us will be automatically encrypted using a 'Secure Socket Layer' session. SSL is an industry standard and is one of the best ways we ensure your Internet messages are not intercepted. You should be aware, however, that older browsers do not use SSL. To be sure, you will need Netscape version 7 or Microsoft Internet Explorer browsers, version 7 or above, Firefox Version 7.0 or above, Safari version 7.0 or above and the equivalent versions for MAC.
Having collected your personal information, we will do only the following with it:
- use it and transfer it only to reputable third parties for processing, organising or arranging your order, its payment or delivery of the products and services from the site. In pursuing the above, we may transfer your information as JCP and/or Jaguar Heritage (hereafter JDHT) thinks appropriate to countries and territories outside the European Economic Union (hereafter EEU). This particularly applies in instances where you have requested Classic Parts delivered through a Jaguar Cars Retailer or to an alternative address,
- use it to better understand what you want from the site,
- use it to provide you with any up to date and interesting service,
- use it to enhance your shopping experience,
- use it to monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve the design and layout of the site,
- use it to provide statistics to reputable third parties about our customers, traffic and sales patterns and related site information,
- use it to send you information from time to time about JCP's new products and services, special offers or competitions.
Other than the above, we will NOT share your information outside the JCP for any other marketing purpose.
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information that you have given to us, in order to prevent any unauthorised access to it. Our security procedures mean that we may sometimes request proof of your identity before we are able to disclose information to you.
You have the right as an individual to find out what information we hold about you and make corrections if necessary, you also have the right to ask us to not use the information. We will make all practical efforts to respect your wishes. However, certain legislation might prevent this.
All references herein to "JCP" and "we" are references to the Jaguar Classic Parts, or Unipart Group Limited, or any subsidiary or holding company of these and any other subsidiary of such holding company (as these terms are defined in section 736 of the Companies Act 1985).